94 Questions to Ask Your Venue
Researching different wedding venues can be exhausting so it's important to have a list of questions available to easily refer to as you’re visiting each of the locations.
I put together this massive list of 94 questions to ask the venues that you visit. Print this bad boy out and bring a new copy to each of your consultations to easily reference back on as you decide on the perfect venue for your wedding day. This packet is jam-packed with every question you can think to ask and then some.
Below are 20 of the questions to get you started but be sure to grab the full list here and get to planning, lady!
- Is the venue available on the day that I need it?
- If not, what dates are available in the month I need it?
- How many guests can the banquet room accommodate?
- What other events are going on that day?
- Will there be multiple weddings happening that day?
- How long do we have at the venue? How much are additional hours?Is there a designated smoking area?
- Is the room accessible for disabled guests?
- Is there a secure area to store the wedding gifts?
- Do you have photographs of previous receptions and/or ceremonies?
- Can I come back and see it set up for another wedding?Is there space for a cocktail hour?
- Who is the main venue contact for day of wedding?
- Do you offer a day-of coordinator?
- Is there an event the day before? If not, am I able to come and set up?When can I start decorating?
- Are there decorating restrictions?
- Can the centerpieces contain candles?
- Do you have to provide your own place cards?
- What decorations does the venue provide?
- How many people can sit at one table?
- Is the venue child friendly? What facilities are available for entertaining children?
- Are there booster seats or high chairs available for children?
Forgot to grab the list up above? No worries!
Do you want to receive tips, tricks and ideas just like this directly in your inbox?
Sign up below in under 5 seconds!